Saturday, August 3, 2013

I cannot believe it

Hi everyone so I am in a state of absolute shock & happiness. Can somebody please pinch me I must be dreaming cus I have been blessed to be asked to be on the Design Team for Hot Rods Boutique an amazing etsy shop owned by Brittany H. I couldnt be more thrilled & honored I am so excited about all of these amazing blessing going on around me. I know I will be extremely busy for this month but I will also be extremely happy LOL Please go visit the etsy shop etsy.com/shop/HotRodsBoutique as well as her youtube which is under Brittany H she is super talented & sweet. She carries paper and embellishments in her shop as well as wood veneers & Whimsy (& Kenny K) stamps and dies' I cannot wait to get started. Thanks for stoppping by & sharing in my excitement XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Whoot Whoot way to go Steph congratulations! You so deserve it you are very talented and sweet. Can't wait to see what you design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Steph...... You are the perfect addition to any design team... Your shares are always gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Steph! Congrats! Hugs, Dorothy

    ReplyDelete