Thursday, August 1, 2013

Exciting Announcement

Hi everyone I am so excited but have to make this short & sweet as I am watching my 4 yr old daughter & 8 yr old niece today so its a bit crazy here but thats nothing new LOL
So onto my exciting awesome news Nicole (colebys1981 on YT) has honored me by having me be her August Design Team member for My Style Stamps
mystylestamps.blogspot.com
zibbet.com/mystylestamps

I am in love with her astamps and so excited to start creating down below are som photos of some of her stamps I own sorry for any glare its raining here so had to turn lights up a bit.
 Sock Hop
 Beach Bum
Wish I was

Nicole uses every inch of the stamp sheet with amazing images. They are photopolymer and made in the US and amazing prices the 4x6 sets are 10.95 can you say unbeatable right.
Nicole thank you again so much well I am off to get these kids occupied so I hopefully get some time to play with these great stamps.
XOXO

7 comments:

  1. mollytigger (you tube)

    A very big Congratulations! You do amazing creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats and that card is awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congratulations Steph, you deserve this, your work is amazing!

    Hugs Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations...looking forward to seeing your "beach bum" creations! :) ~Kathy

    ReplyDelete