Wednesday, August 14, 2013

DT Cards For Hot Rods Boutique

Hey everyone today I have 2 cards I did for the Hot Rods Boutique a wonderful etsy shop owned by Brittany H.
etsy.com/shop/HotRodsBoutique

For my first card I did a shopping scene. I think I had back to school shopping on the brain LOL. I used Whimsy Stamps Kenny K "Madison Attitude" on a 5 1/2x 5 1/2 base from PTI Black cardstock.
I used patterned paper from Crate Paper "The Pier" for the background, ground & paper piecing. Next I die cut the door from blue Bazzill cardstock with Cottagecutz "Classic Ornate Door". The shelves are from brown Bazzill cardstock. The purse & shoe stamps are from Paper smooches "Retail Therapy" & "Pretty Momma". I also added some Recollections Purse embellishment & charms from my stash. The boot & hat boxes stickers are Colorbok "Foil Paris Fashion". I stamped my sentiment in Colorbox "Chestnut Roan" from SSS "Like Your Style" stamp set. Lastly I used a Studio Calico "Speech Bubble Veneer" inked it first with Prima "black Coal Chalk" then dabbed Versamagic "Cloud White Chalk".

The inside is kept fairly simple

I layered my patterned papers then stamped another sentiment & the hanger from SSS set. The purse & shoes are extras I had from the front of the card by Paper Smooches. The copic colors for the image will be at the bottom of this post.

For my second card I kept it simple but pretty.I used Whimsy Stamps "Sailorbays Sandcastle" image colored with my Prismacolor Pencils on a 5x 5 1/2 cardbase from Stampin Up "Gumball Green" cardstock

My patterned papers are from Crate Paper "Party Day". I used a Martha Stewart border punch on 2 pieces and layered them. Next I diecut my image with Spellbinders "Labels 8" then traced the outside of the same die onto Gumball Green cardstock to make a mat as the next size up die was far too big. I stamped Amy R "Beach Sentiments" onto patterned paper and heat embossed it with Zing "Metallic Green" powder then punched it with McGill "Vintage Label" punch. Lastly I added flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts & Recollections.

For the inside again clean & simple

I just layered patterned papers then stamped another Amy R sentiment in SU "Gumball Green" ink. I stamped another Amy R sentiment on another pc of patt paper then punched it out with the McGill Vintage Label punch and adhered it at an angle. Easy Peasy

Image Colors:

Copic Colors Kenny K Madison Attitude:
Skin-E000,00,21/R20,30  Lips-R85  Eyes- G09, white gel pen, glossy accents
Hair-E23,25,27,29  Boots/Jacket- T3,5,7,9 glossy accents/ stickles 
Shirt-V05,06/YG 63,67  Bags- YR23,Y21/ RV11,13/ BG45,49,000
Paper from Crate Paper The Pier Earring from KI Memories

Colors for Whimsy Sailorbays Sandcastle-
Skin- Copics E00,R20,30 The rest was done with Prismacolor Pencils.
also added star dust stickles

Thank you so much stopping by hope you liked my cards & you go check out Hot Rods Boutique for some of these great products. XOXO

5 comments:

  1. mollytigger (you tube)
    I just love how you put scene cards together. Awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little girl building sand castles cute. Love the shopping card every girls dream right lol. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of the cards are great; I love the shopping girl.....tugs at my heart strings! LOL :) ~Kathy

    ReplyDelete