Thursday, January 9, 2014

Im Back

Hey Everyone Im her and back I hope you all had wonderful holidays and new years. May all your new years be blessed beyond measure. So as I said I am back to blogging I will be posting my projects as I do them as well as other fun tidbits along the way. I am going to post some photos of just some of the things I created while I was away from Blogville LOL
These are all projects I created for my Little Blue Button Stamp DT all the details are over on the blog lbbstamps.blogspot.com as well as on my YouTube channel Emchantedsteph in videos.

First is using Eris Reading is Good Rubber stamp purchased from
http://ccdesignsrubberstamps.com

This is using Wedding Digi available at
http://lbbstamps.com

Heres another adorable Eris image this one is a digi

Heres a Ragdoll Sweetheart Skating Rubber version

Another Rubber version this is Happy Meow Year

This is a special layout I did of my dad Oga owner of LBBS gave me a special digi called Everybody Needs A Hug " after my dad passed away and I knew I wanted to use it on a special layout

Thanks for taking a peek and tomorrow I will post some projects from my HotRods Boutique DT. XOXO

1 comment: