Saturday, September 7, 2013

LBBS Welcome New Life Blog Hop



Hello everyone Hope you are enjoying this awesome blog hop hosted by Little Blue Button Stamps. You should of come here from Christy's blog but if you are just starting here I will have the list & links to the hop members down below.
This blog hop is to celebrate 2 wonderful things the new design team members (Yay & Welcome) as well as the amazing new stamp line from LBBS called Eris.This hop will go til Sept 8th so plenty of time to hop and enter to win fun prizes. 1st Ill show you my project with a list of products and copic colors used then I will list the rules and ways to win as well as the full blog hop line up with links. So have fun & enjoy!

My card was made using the new Digi Eris Hangin Out Together. Shes a lil bit goth and a lot of cute. My card is 5 1/2x 5 1/2 on PTI Kraft cardstock



Here are the products used:
PTI Kraft cardstock
Patterned Paper: Amy Tan "Ready Set Go", Recollections "Harvest"
Dies: Sizzix "Leaves"
Stamps: Stampin Up"2Step Leaf", Inkadinkadoo"Autumn Foliage",Lawn Fawn"Into The Woods"
Embossing Powder-Stampendous "Gold detail"
Inks- Stampin Up"Riding Hood Red", Memento"Tangelo",VersaMagic"Red Brick", Colorbox Chalk"Peach Pastel"
Paint Daubers- Tim Holtz Distress"Barn Door","Wild Honey",&"Mustard Seed"
Krylon 18k Gold Leaf Pen
Embellishments-Studio Calico Leaf Wood Veneer, MME "Enamel dots", Hemptique"Metallic Vintage Twine", Asst Sequins, Clear Wink of Stella Brush, Clear Diamond Stickles

Copic Colors for Eris:
Skin-E000,00,02/R20,30  Hair-T1,T3,BV34,T5,BV17,T7,T9(Black Wink of Stella & White Gel Pen)  Dress- BG53,57,49/R29  Swing-E35,37,39
Leaves-R29,39,89/Y35,17,38/YR04,0,09 (Stickles)

I had so much fun using this image and cannot wait to play with the other new Eris images. Now how do you enter to win and what can you win I am sure you are all asking right well theres 3 prizes:

1st- 3 LBBS Rubber Stamps:

2nd- 1 New release Ragdoll Sweetheart w/ Bag Rubber stamp & $10 gift voucher for LBBS

3rd-1 Digi image of choise from LBBS & 40% off coupon for one order in LBBS.

To be entered you must leave a comment on all the blog hop members and the LBBS blog hop post. There is some members that do not have blogs they will be doing a YouTube video you must leave a comment on that video (if you do not have a YouTube account you can skip those but you must still comment on all the blogs)

The next stop in the blog is the wonderfully talented Leigh:

I really hope you enjoyed the hop so far & that you have fun on the rest of it. Go check out all the amazing digi & rubber stamps from LBBS. At the bottom of this post I will have the blog hop line up in order with links so you dont get lost along the way. Thanks everyone so much! XOXO

Blog Hop Line up & Links:
Little Blue Button Stamps blog http://digitaldesignsby.blogspot.com/

link to the digi store http://lbbstamps.com
 

27 comments:

  1. Adorable Steph, I love fall and your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as always you make adorable cards Steph and this is another of them, love it , thank you Amelia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card Steph! You colored her just beautifully! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fall theme of this card, your colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you card Steph! So beautiful!!! Leigh:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fall theme of this card, your colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Steph, I love love love your card, well nothing new there lol, but isn't Eris the cutest little girl you ever did see, and Olga has surpassed herself this time. I love how you have layered the leaves above her, that must have taken a lot of work, I think my favorite time is fall too, not sure why, but anyhoo, great card Steph now I must go visit Leigh, thank you for sharing and inpiring.

    Hugs Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your coloring on this, and how you used the fun leaves, it screams fall. Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi hun! love your card! it is absolutely adorable! I think Sybil - the biggest fall lover - will appreciate it=))) xxxx Gorjuss!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow Steph you know your one of my favorite artist. Love how you used this stamp. Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is wonderful! Loving Eris sooooooooo much, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! So love your card! Great theme and awesome coloring.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is adorable, and kind of looks Asian to me :) TFS! Your card is so sweet! Hugs, Kristina (CraftyPaws) Song

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is so stinking adorable, on her little swing with her little friend!!! Love this card, as I do all of yours!!! :) You're just so creative with your cards!!! The perfect little fall card!!!
    Thank you so much for sharing!
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Steph I know this scene doesn't have as many elements as you usually do, but I think she is perfect, just enjoying the fall weather.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good job on the coloring! I love the sentiment! I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome fall card image is a sweetie hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Fall card. Love your use of twine for the swing rope. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very bright fall colors .like the card good job

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh My, I LOVE this fall colored project, and I love the angle of this stamp....I need one now...thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi my Love Steph, I love the fall. I love your card, too darn cute. tfs Love Ya' Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh! I love this image! So sweet! Your card is beautiful, Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your fall card and all the different leaves that you used. Tfs
    Evelyn
    Evl14512 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the way you placed the image! It looks as if someone is up on a tree looking down on her taking her photo! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You KNOW I am loving this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. omg, Steph you card its just GORGEOUS~ you did an amazing job, i love everything about it the leaves and the colors! Wow just beautiful.
    Hugs~Anny

    ReplyDelete
  27. OH MY How did I miss this eww, I loved your creations super big hugs larelle-susanne

    ReplyDelete